Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites.
Social media marketing programs usually center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks. A corporate message spreads from user to user and presumably resonates because it appears to come from a trusted, third-party source, as opposed to the brand or company itself. Hence, this form of marketing is driven by word-of-mouth, meaning it results in earned media rather than paid media.
Social media has become a platform that is easily accessible to anyone with internet access. Increased communication for organizations fosters brand awareness and often, improved customer service. Additionally, social media serves as a relatively inexpensive platform for organizations to implement marketing campaigns.
Social networking websites allow individuals to interact with one another and build relationships.
- Engage customers in real-time
- Generate business “Buzz”
- Single posts to multiple sites
- One-stop social marketing
- Posts to Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn & more
- Complete statistics on every post
- Relevant and social posts posted on your behalf to the social media sites
- Up to 5 posts per week
- Managed Facebook advertising